Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a Girl...

This card is for Wee Memories Challenge #18. The challenge is to use buttons, brads or embellishments.  I had these colors out for the last challenge I did at Off the Wall Craftiness and I couldn't help but think of babies. And I have a friend who is due with a baby girl in a couple months so I thought I would go ahead and make her card. Then I saw the challenge at Wee Memories and thought I'd embellish to make it fit over there.
I used a double lattice border at the bottom using a Martha Stewart punch. The green and yellow panels are chalked on the edges. I double stamped and popped the stroller, then added buttons for wheels and a brad on the hinge.


Okay, now seeing this close up I see that I need to clean up my cutting on the stroller!



Let me add that my husband asked if I meant to make the scallop on the bottom different. I hadn't even realized that it was punched weird. It's the green scallop on the left side. I guess maybe I double punched it or something. Thanks for pointing it out honey : \