Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

amber, aka MOMMY!

Here's a layout I did that ended up being harder than I thought. Why? Because it was about ME!  I 've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately of my kids' photos. And then a thought popped into my head. "How will my kids remember me?" Sure, they'll have all these scrap pages of their birthdays and first days of school, etc. But what about mom and dad?! So I decided that from now on I will also scrap myself, my husband and even just some of our day-to-day activities just so we can remember what it was like to have little ones all over the house. And so our kids will remember some fun stuff about us.


This is for Wee Memories Challenge #40 which is Free Your Creativity, which means anything goes!

I used ScrapbookSteals.com's MWM #8 Sketch:

 AND, it is also for Stacy's Scrap Your Stash challenge over Sketches4All which is to make someting about yourself and to doodle on it.

I love these felt letters from Thickers.

 These flowers are from the new Sizzix die from SU!, Fun Flowers.


My attempts at doodling!



p.s. Don't forget to visit the blog spa this week until Jan 29th to win some fabulous spa products. Leave a comment on my post on top to enter AND visit TwelveCraftsTillChristmas by clicking on the button at top of my blog too!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

It's very important to scrap yourself! Hard, I know! Your layout is lovely.