Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

brothers

Here is a layout I did awhile back and never posted. I just wanted to share since I think the photo of the boys is so cute. Plus, it was one of my first ever layouts.


I did this with a sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com for MidWeek Mojo #1 (they are now on #26, so I'm a  little late posting!!).



The paper and embellishments are from My Mind's Eye Breaking Free kit.
Title is chipboard that I inked.

I just love the way those boys are hugging! It almost makes me forget all the other times they are fighting and kicking and biting each other. Almost.

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

I really think this is such a beautiful layout! I love those colors and all the great embellies. Such a sweet picture of those boys!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the kind comments! You really lifted my spirits and made my day brighter!! HUGS!!