Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Congratulations

Here is a cute (if I do say so myself!) little card I made quickly last night.

I think this is the first 3x3 card I've made! They're so cute at this size. I wanted it to fit in the gift bag I was giving her. It's for a coworker of my husband who just had a little boy.

It is also for Wee Memories Challenge #39 which is to use ribbon on your project.

I used both twine and a brown ribbon for this baby boy card.

The sentiment is double stamped, first with white and then in brown for a shadow effect.
It's also hard to tell but the brown cardstock is inked in light blue and the blue cardstock is inked in brown.

 I love that little onesie stamp!

 And the inside of the card matches the front too.

Cute and simple. : )

Supplies:
Kraft, Early Espresso cardstock from SU!
Blue cardstcok is from my scrap pile
Both stamps are in the Baby Bundle set from SU!
Twine is SU!
Ribbon is Offray
Early Espresso ink from SU!
Sea Lavender ink (the baby blue) from Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Penny said...

i love this! it's really cute!! where do you find time to do all this crafting?!? my house is a mess and i STILL don't have an excuse!

Kristii said...

Sooooo very cute!! I love it!