Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little Halloween laugh

I haven't had much time for crafting lately. : (
But I needed a costume for my Bunco group last Friday.
I decided to go as Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials!

And this is what I came up with:

 

I wore all white and purchased a plain white apron. Using my Cricut I cut out the letters for Progressive on blue cardstock and hot glued them on. I also made the "I love Insurance" button and nametag too! The base is white cardstock and I cut the letters out of adhesive vinyl. There was no way I was going to apply glue to letters that small. Vinyl is awesome because it's already sticky.
This was super easy and fun.
I also crafted that headband out of some old ribbon in my craft room.

And no Bump-its. I am proud to say I do not own any! That hair is just lots of hair pins and hairspray!

LOL. I hope this was good for a laugh!





4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Brilliant!

JKKoets said...

This is great! Now I can't stop singing, "Live from Progressive!"

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOL! My siter-in-law had an almost identical costume, although she had to wear a wig (I can't believe that's your real hair..you've got serious volume, girl!).

Felicia said...

I loved your Halloween costume!! Sorry its taken me so long to say so!