Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You are Totally Fantabulous!


I think you all need to hear that you are totally fantabulous every once in a while! Today for my weekly SP and Company design team post I have a little card that could be used for anything from a Thank You to a Thinking of You for a great friend.


I have the Sewing Chic set from last year that I don't use often enough. So I challenged myself to use it and this is what I got! I stamped the Bold Houndstooth background in gray on the large label and layered it under a smaller gray label. Then I stamped the large dressform from Sewing Chic in black onto pink polka dot paper and fussy cut it (you could use the svg file if you prefer).



For my sentiment I stamped several of the Mix n Match Sentiments: Friends stamps and cut them out. Everything was layered onto striped paper and finished off with some seam binding ribbon.

I really like the way this turned out and I think I will make some more to add to my stash for future use! Thanks for stopping by today! Head over to the SP blog for more ideas and inspiration.

No comments: