Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby Congrats

I am going to need a lot of baby cards soon and thought I'd better start stocking up. Why is it that babies seem to come in waves?? So for my SP and Company DT post this week I've got a little new baby girl card.


I layered some patterned papers along with some embossed and inked strips. I created some epoxy buttons using my Epiphany Crafts flower button punch and the Circletastic Background stamp. I used Fashionista Alphabet on the hanging baby banner. That banner is punched usig the Epiphany Crafts banner punch! So much easier than hand-cutting like I used to. And the sentiment is from Ultimate Sentiments II (one of my all-time favorite sentiment sets!).
 

Then, I used Divine Twine in Blossom to "hang" the banner from.



When I started this card I wanted it to have an eclectic mix of patterns and colors. Do you think it works or is it just too busy?? I kinda like the busy-ness of it! Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
 
Supplies:
SP Ultimate Sentiments II, Fashionista Alphabet, and Circletastic stamps
SU Whisper White cardstock
MME Dolled Up 6x6 papers
SU Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Lifestyle Crafts Floret embossing folder
Studio G ink
Divine Twine in Blossom
Pick Your Plum twine in gray
Epiphany Crafts Flower button punch and epoxies
Epiphany Crafts banner punch
 

No comments: