Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Delightful Friend

Today for my SP and Company DT post I made a card using one of my favorite sets - the Mix n Match Sentiments: Friends set. Actually, I love all the Mix n Match sets! It's so easy to create my own sentiment!


These butterflies were punched from papers from Echo Park So Happy Together and Paradise Beach 6x6 pads. I always keep scraps for things like this.


I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed the word Delightful for a little pop. Then, I added a few strips of washi and some twine.


This interesting color combo just came about from the scraps on my desk. I happened to have a black card base and these leftover papers. I thought they needed a little red to pop so in came the embossing powder and washi to pull it all together. And I kinda like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

 

 Oh, and I wanted to let you know that SP and Company stamps is having a Design Team Call!
Check out the link and give it a try! You have until September 30th to enter. I'd love to work on the team with you! You should give it a try even if you think you don't have a chance. I thought there was no way I'd make it - but somehow I did! You have nothing to lose : )  And free stamps to gain =D

No comments: