Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thankful for you

It's Thanksgiving week over at SP and Company.
I used the leaf from the Vintage October: Falling for Autumn set to stamp my background.
I added a few strips of paper from Echo Park's This & That Charming 6x6 pad, some burlap ribbon, and this Orange Chevron twill ribbon. This twill ribbon is new to the SP store and is SOO gorgeous in person!
I clustered some fussy-cut leaves from Falling for Autumn and a homemade acorn. If you are not a fussy cutter then Sami's got you covered with some svg files for this set. That sentiment is also from the Falling for Autumn set.
And then I just loved the tag from the EP Fall Fever paper that I had to add it. It's not even part of the paper but rather the name strip at the bottom.
 
'THANKS' to all of you for stopping by today!
 
 
Supplies:
Vintage October: Falling for Autumn stamp set from SP and Company
Orange Chevron twill ribbon from SP and Company
Echo Park This and That Charming 6x6 paper pad
Offray burlap ribbon
SU Crumb Cake cardstock and ink
thin cork sheets from Paper Made Bakery
 

No comments: