Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

One of the Boys

The current challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog is a sketch.
Here's my layout:
I used my June Simon Says Stamp card kit. I love all the Basic Grey Hipster papers. LOVE.
 
Here's the sketch:
 
I loved the papers so much I tried to squeeze on as many as I could using these banners.

 
And of course some ink and enamel dots were necessary. :)
The Retro Lawn Trimmings hemp cord from Lawn Fawn just matched the papers perfectly


 You've got three weeks to play along this time. We extended the deadline due to the July 4th holiday. Sheryl will have a wonderful prize for a lucky winner! I hope you can join us.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

That cord is so cool, Amber! The knotting at the end and staples is a fantastic idea. I love the banners and fab papers! The picture made me smile. :)

Wida said...

I am so glad to see some scrapbook pages on your blog! I love to scrapbook too! This way you get to use all your great stuff and not feel bad about giving them away