Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Celebrate the Beautiful Moments

Oh, I missed my little blog.
Back-to-school, vacation, trying to sell a house, and some sickness all got in the way!
 
Anyway.
 
I made this little card for The Paper Girls challenge to use wire.
I have been itching for fall to get here. I was also up in the mountains at the family cabin when I made this. Lots of inspiration there!
 
I just love this card. It has so many of my favorite things - spray ink, wood grain embossing, old book paper, leaves and water coloring!
 
 
I stamped, water-colored, and fussy cut all those leaves.
 
I wound some old jewelry wire behind my leaves and sentiment. And I made that little heart paperclip with the same wire.
 
 I hope you can come play along in our wire challenge. Kristy will have a fabulous prize to send out to one random winner.

 
This card is listed in my shop. Take a look here if you are interested!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
Supplies:
Colorbok kraft cardstock
SU Woodgrain embossing folder
Mister Huey's Sunset color mist
French Foliage stamp set from SU


2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Beautiful card, Amber! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

Kim said...

Loving your card Amber! I do love the mountains and fall leaves, which living in Florida we do not have! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! ~Kim http://kimsscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/